Name: Organic Goji Berry
Net Weight.: 180 G / bag
Best before date: 24 months after production date
Storage condition: store at room temperature away from moisture and direct sunlight.
Consumption : Infuse tea bag in 85-90 degrees hot water for 3-5 minutes
Ingredients & Health
- Goji Berry may help protect the body against oxidative damage and contain complex starches called Lycium barbarum polysaccharides, which may benefit the immune function, and may reduce fatigue associated with living at high altitude.In addition also have compounds rich in vitamin A that may also confer health benefits. Vitamin A and its derivatives may protect against skin damage, help maintain night-vision, and benefit the immune system.
- From seed to your final consumption ; cultivation, harvesting, processing and packaging processes for this product have been certified by the United States USDA and the European Union EOS international organic certification bodies.
Your consumption safety
- From seed to final consumption; a rigid quality and traceability system is in place to ensure the health safety and highest quality enjoying our teas. Our teas are produced in non-polluted farms without any chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Our farms maintain the original ecological environment for the natural growth and characteristics of the medicinal herbs.
- Suitability ; safe consumption by people above 3 years old
- Regulatory; this product is a health food and manufacturer does not take any responsibility in claims or functionalities stated in descriptions, documents or labeling. This product is not intended to use as a remedy or medicine against diseases, disorders or for specific functionalities. For any questions on use and benefits of herbs in this tea, contact your medical specialist for consult.
- NHE fully incorporates social responsibility for environment, society and people. At NHE, we are committed to conducting our business with full respect for natural and social environment, working conditions, business ethics, diversity and inclusion, and community involvement.
- Certified by USDA and EOS international organic certification bodies.
- Processing and packaging under HACCP standards
Nutrition facts in accordance with FDA standard, tested and verified by the nutrition research institute at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.